Are you sure you want to print? Save the planet. Opt not to print.
The United Nations Environment Programme promotes sound environmental law and governance i.e., the laws, rules, policies and institutions that shape how humans interact with the environment.
This edition of the Environmental Governance Update features our work in the breadth of the projects being undertaken, the lessons from the activities and events on promoting sound environmental law and governance – with only highlights from May to October 2021.
This update focuses on the following work streams of environmental governance:
- Environmental Rule of Law
- Human Rights and the Environment
- Multilateral Environmental Agreements Implementation and Compliance
- Institutional Strengthening :-
- Faith for Earth Initiative
- InforMEA Explainers
- Collaboration & Sustainability in the United Nations
- Greening the Blue
- Poverty and Environment Initiative