SALEM, Ears – The Forest Lands Family Committee will meet virtually on Thursday, June 9 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. To join the virtual meeting, please use the Zoom Video Conference information found on the agenda. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to comment publicly at this virtual meeting.
The committee’s agenda includes:
- Forest Resources Department Update
- Plan and prepare report to Forestry Council
- Forestry Plan for Oregon Update and Discussion
- Small Forestland Grant Program Update
- Kleinboseien owner update
- Review of special BOF meetings discussion
The meeting is open to the public to attend online via Zoom. Public comments will be accepted near the beginning of the meeting. Requests for an interpreter for the hearing impaired or other accommodation for persons with disabilities must be made at least 72 hours before the meeting by sending an email to email@example.com.
The 13-member committee examines policies affecting family forests, natural resources and forestry benefits. Based on its findings, the committee recommends actions to the Oregon Board of Forestry and the State of Forester. See more information on the CFF website.